Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Morning Updates- a new video

Not much to post about - this was a rainy weekend so we did not do much of anything. I will just share a video that I have been meaning to post. Enjoy!


This is Will and Jess climbing the stairs for bath. Logan was too interested in the gate at the bottom so missed the photo op, but he climbed up even faster! Oh, listen to Dave call Lucas the wrong name a few times- can you tell it was a tiring day! LOL



I was trying to get a couple more videos up, but it is not working - UGHH!!! I will have Dave help me post them tonight or tomorrow.

One more thing, Lucas had a blast at his dance on Friday night! He was very nervous and kept asking how he looked. I shot this a few minutes before he left -




He loves to spike his hair. He says that he danced mostly by himself, but he did dance with a few girls!

He is not feeling well today and got to stay home, no fever, but body aches and tired. If I sent him, I think that a call from the nurse to go get him was going to happen very quickly and with the trio it is extra hard since they have no way for me to get into the school with any stroller! He was extra tired yesterday and even fell asleep on the couch during all the chaos that is triplet playtime! I have him sanitizing like crazy and hope he gets over it quick and does not pass it around!

2 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Lucas looks so handsome!!

And, no stroller into the school?? They have to be wheelchair accessible, don't they? You might want to check and see where someone in a wheelchair would go in. Just a thought.

Kris said...

Well, they have a small elevator that only works with a key from the office on the second floor. It is a major pain in the A@$ to take the trio to the school. They are undergoing major renovations and when finished will be much more accessible for me.