OK, we are entering a new phase in my soon to be teen's life - school dances! Lucas is very excited to be able to attend his very 1st official school dance tonight. It is only for 7th and 8th graders and he can hardly contain himself. He was asking me last night what he should wear. This is huge because any other day he could care less what he wears! LOL I do think that he has a girl in mind he wants to impress - I am not ready for this! Where did the time go? One minute you are changing his diapers, the next driving him to school dances! I really hope he has a great time. I will update you later.
p.s. it is raining something awful so no fair for us this weekend. BOO HOO! I just told Dave that the trio and I had not been out of the house all week and was really looking forward to it, but with RSV season almost upon us we are taking NO chances!
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








No comments:
Post a Comment