Today is my neice's 3rd birthday. It seems like it was not that long ago when Dave came back from a month long submarine deployment and we traveled to PA to see our neice! I talked to her today and she sounded so "grown up". I know that my sister had a fun filled day planned for her and the party is on Sat. I wish we were able to attend, but have a busy weekend here in CT.
Kayla,
I am so sorry that we can't come to the party, but I promise I'll have your gift when we next see you! Enjoy your special and day and we love you!!
Aunt K and Uncle Dave and the crew
Another quilt
1 week ago








1 comment:
Wow, I remember when she was born! And it's hard for me to believe that it's already been 3 years since that deployment!
Post a Comment