My sister recently asked me if we let the trio try to climb the stairs. I said "No - had not even thought about it - not sure they can do it" Well, let me tell you - they CAN! We tried on Fri night. They were a little bit unsure what to do, but with Lucas to help and show them and then call to them from the top, all three tried their best to get to him! It was a lot of fun to watch. Logan is the fastest and after that first unsteady try, is now up the stairs in nothing flat! Will protests a little and cries, but makes his way to reach his bedtime bottle. Jess' motto is slow and steady. She is a really good climber too! We have since added that climb to our evening routine and they love it. I like to think it helps tire them out right before bed too! I will try to get a video soon, so be on the lookout.
Since we have attended a few playgroups and parties, we have noticed that the crew loves a good ball pit, so an early birthday gift was gotten!

They are really enjoying it and it is soo much fun to seem them play in it!
The only other major thing to report - Jess decided not to have a morning nap yesterday. I hope that this was a fluke and she will be better today- I am not ready to have them skip it yet- that is my one hour to get myself ready and organized for the day!
OK, I will try to post that climbing video and will also have an 11 month update on Thurs, so be sure to check in later this week! Have a great day!








No comments:
Post a Comment