Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Morning Updates



Well, lots has been happening the last few days.

1 - Logan is getting a tooth! it only took 10 1/2 months! LOL The unfortunate thing is that it is a top tooth and not a bottom one. It is just poking thru so no pic yet, but perhaps in a few days. I also see where a few more maybe making their way.

2 - Jess is also getting a top tooth! The same one as Logan. Hers is a little behind Logan so again no pics yet.

3- Guess what instrument Lucas is adding to his trumpet?



He came home last week with this brand new tuba! He is super excited to try it out and loves to have the triplets watch him play. I am not so excited about the noise factor, so I make him practice outside and disturb the neighbors instead! LOL

4 - We have new pets in the house. Lucas was given 2 hermit crabs. He is also excited about Speed Racer and Racer X, as he calls them. He has not had any animals since before the trio arrived and is having a great time with them. (thanks Chris!)

5 - We have set the date Saturday Oct 25Th for the trio's 1st birthday party! The exact time and location will be finalized in a few weeks, but for those local please save the date! We can't wait to have everyone celebrate with us! We are going to have a Hawaiian luau since Uncle Larry just brought back some very cute outfits from Hawaii for the trio. I would show you, but want them to be a surprise for the party. I will post pics then for those far away.

6 - As the opening photo shows, we are now attempting to bath everyone together! We don't do it for every bath just yet, but are getting the kids used to washing this way and hope to be able to stop with the individual baths pretty soon. They really seem to enjoy it and have fun.

7 - Lastly, I am taking a road trip with the trio down to PA this week! I decided that we need to go for a visit, so I am leaving Dave and Lucas here for work and school. The babies and I are leaving tomorrow at nap time! I plan to spend the week and come home sometime on Fri. I will try to blog while down there, but otherwise look for a big post over the weekend.

Have a great week!!

No comments: