I know I say it all the time, but really this year has been flying by so quickly. Summer is officially over with Lucas back in school.
I think back to a year ago - our new exchange student, Vani, had only just gotten here and was adjusting to our crazy life and schedule. I was starting to feel huge and more uncomfortable each day. I spent almost all of my time upstairs laying in bed, reading and watching tv, trying to stay as comfortable as possible. Dave would bring my breakfast and lunch to the refrig in the bathroom and I was to limit my time walking around and going downstairs. These were not doc orders, but Dave's! My self imposed bed rest was doing the job - no hospital stay for me and we wanted to keep it that way! We were hoping for a several more weeks so that the NICU time would be short. I tried to remain positive, but some days were just tough! Thank God for football season - I can't even begin to count how many games I watched last fall! I think I may be a bit busier this time around, but you can bet the trio will know which team to root for!!(WE ARE - PENN STATE!!!) Sorry hon!
Jump ahead 1 year - I am absolutely amazed at how well things have been going. We have had our ups and downs to be sure, but what a great year! I am looking forward with very mixed emotions to planning and having the big birthday next month. I want to take the trio apple and pumpkin picking and enjoy the fall season. Dave is trying to decide what the trio should be for halloween. I have a few cute ideas - we just need to nail it down! We went to a corn maze on Moday and had a blast! This year I was able to walk it and the trio enjoyed the stroller ride! It was a great family adventure!
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








No comments:
Post a Comment