Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What a start to my mini-vacation!

OK, I am almost fully packed. Just have a few last minute items to go. I am going to pack the car during their am nap in a few minutes. I thought I'd share a quick thing. The kids were all playing happily in the living room while I was making breakfast- then I heard Jess screaming! I ran in and found her sitting on the floor near the toys and did not see anything wrong. I held her for a few minutes while she calmed down and then I went to get the food. After I put her in her high chair I notice this-





Look close over her eye - Wow it is a huge bruise! It is quite a bump too! I can't imagine how it happened , but now I know why she was so upset! Not a good sign for my trip - here's hoping the rest of the adventure is less exciting!

No comments: