
Yesterday afternoon I was able to take the trio for a real ride in the stroller as we walked around our little town. I waited til after the mid-afternoon feeding and their big nap. The weather was great - short sleeves for me and they had on lite jackets. Lucas is on spring break so he came with me. ( yeah - I know spring break is usually for college kids, but here everyone gets a little vacation -even kindergarteners! LOL) I let Lucas decide what route we should take. I figure that we probably walked close to a mile and 1/2. The little ones loved it! All the new sights and sounds - they all were so busy just taking it all in. It was really amazing to watch my oldest son pushing his siblings in the stroller and talking to me like a "big kid". He has really had a rough year and I am trying to help him adjust a little better. Anyone have any ideas? The trio took their late afternoon nap mid way through our walk. It was just soo much fun to get out of the house and enjoy the beautiful day. I need to go buy hats for the kids so that I can put the canopies down and then they will really see a lot more! I am looking forward to spending some time outdoors now that RSV season is over and we are not house bound. We try to spend lots of time outside if the weather permits. Dave can't wait for the first camping/fishing trips !! Ok, my friend is here with her twins for some play time so I'll sign off for now. Be Well.








1 comment:
Kris, I LOVE the picture of the kids at the top of your page. That is a great picture of the 4 of them! :)
Post a Comment