Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Got Out of the House!!!

Since I started the trio on their new feeding/nap/sleep schedule two weeks ago, finding time during the day for me to leave the house has all but dissappeared. Then by the time my DH gets home I am so busy trying to get stuff around the house done or I am just too tired to make myself go anywhere. I have been trying to get back to working out at Curves, but it is hard to fit it in in the evening routine. I was really starting to go a little stir crazy. I probably could take the trio out from 10am-12pm but there is a feeding during that time and I also have to count in the drive to where I am going. If I keep them up past 12 they start having meltdowns. Once I can drop the late afternoon nap from 4:00 - 5:00, then I will be able to leave the house for outings around 3pm. However, since they are really just catching up on some good sleep and getting into the routine - I don't want to mess with it. It is really working well.
But back to my original thought. Last night we had good friends come over and watch the trio while we took the older kids out to see a comedian in Hartford. We had watched all of Jeff Dunham's dvds and loved them so when I saw tickets for sale, I quickly snatched us a few good seats. The show was AWESOME!!! If you have never heard of him, he is a ventriloquist who does a great act with several puppet characters. I suggest you do a search and listen to some of his stuff - very very funny. He really doesn't use too many bad curses at all (hell, dumbass) and the few things that he said I worried about my 11 year did not get anyway! It is definitely not for the littler ones, but Lucas and Vanessa loved it. He was taping some stuff for a xmas special so it will be cool to know that we were there when the show and dvd come out. We were home around 10pm and the best part of the deal -- the trio all slept all night!!! We got up to very happy to see us kids at 7am this morning. This weekend is another busy one - I'll try to blog but if not check back on Monday to hear all about it.

No comments: