Who knew that my last post was soo long! Oh well, I guess it felt good getting it down. I have been very busy the past few days with the help of some other great triplet moms (you know who you are) working on the latest and greatest schedule. It turns out the babies were not really sleeping enough and going to bed too late. This past weekend we instituted "baby boot camp" with the new schedule and things have been going great! So for those who are interested here it is:
somewhere between 6:30-7:00am wake up and play in crib (usually happy)
7:00 diaper change and medications - Logan and Jess on prevacid
7:30 bottle #1 (7oz)
somewhere between 8:45-9:00 down in crib for nap #1 (one hour max.)
10:00 up from nap and playtime
10:45ish bottle #2 (7oz)
somewhere between 11:45-12:00 down in crib for nap #2 (I shoot for 2 hours hopefully this will lengthen into closer to 3 hours)
2:30 bottle #3 (70z)
3:45 down for nap #3 (this one is the one I am going to shorten to 1/2 hour -closer to 5:00- as they get bigger, but right now to catch up on sleep )
5:00 up from nap
5:15 dinner - cereal and a veggie with little fruit for dessert ( I hope to move this up a little as they get bigger to closer to 6:00)
5:45-6:30 playtime
6:30 baths
7;00 bottle #4 (7oz)
7:15ish Bedtime
It looks a lot more daunting than it really is ! It is a work in progress and it seems to be going well. The kids have really been doing great and are much happier.
The visiting nurse came on Friday. Here are the latest weights for everyone.
William - 11 lbs 14.5 oz
Logan - 12 lbs 10 oz
Jessica - 10 lbs 1 oz
They are all growing at great rates and I am looking forward to the next doctor's visit. April 25 means they will be 6 months old !!
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








No comments:
Post a Comment