Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

6 Months Old !!!


I am just shocked at how fast time is flying by this year! The trio is (are?) officially 6 months old today! The pic above is from an area triplet event earlier this month. They are getting soo big. They seem to change a little everyday. I am truly amazed that we have 4 great kids. Lucas is really enjoying the "big brother" role.
I want to take this weekend a write a longer post about the last six months. It has been an awesome adventure and the few minutes I have today don't do it justice.
For those who want to know - my doctor appointment went well yesterday. I am in OK shape for a 36 year old woman who had triplets 6 months ago. LOL ! My doc says that everything is pretty much back to normal - now only if I could lose the pounds I put back on being home and having food available all day !! I am wearing a brace on my left hand to isolate my thumb. Why you ask? I have injured the tendon right underneath the thumb by picking up the triplets all day long!! My wrist is very sore and the brace is a pain to wear. If things don't improve I may need to have a shot in my wrist - yuck! All in all though, I am pretty happy with how I am feeling. I promise to work on a better 6 month post this weekend. OK, I need to go get the kids up from nap . Be well.

No comments: