This week has been very busy. Somehow its already Thursday!
Yesterday Vanessa and Lucas got their report cards. Vanessa is our exchange student from Germany. She is a junior at the local high school. She is on the honor roll and having a really great time here with us this year. She is very busy rehearsing for the school musical that will be later this month. We don't see much of her at all during the school week and she has been missing the triplets. They are all in bed before she gets home. We are looking forward to seeing her perform.
Lucas is in 6th grade and is doing enough to get by, but not too much more. He has really had a rough year. He went from elementary school to middle school and then from an only child to having three siblings. It has been a rougher transition than we were prepared for. I think that we are finally back on the same page and he assures us that the rest of the school year will be better and that his attitude will improve as well. Only time will tell.
The triplets are all doing great. We had our last nurse home visit today. The weighs are: William 12 lbs 6 oz
Logan 12 lbs 15.5 oz
Jessica 10 lbs 13.5 oz
They are growing by leaps and bounds. They are all eating and drinking very well. Logan is still having major reflux issues and spitting up a lot, but his medicine is working and he seems much happier. They all love to eat their "dinner". I line them all up in their highchairs and just go down the line. Everybody waits very patiently so far. They have all had rice cereal, oatmeal, several different veggies and a few fruits. Jessica and Logan eat very well. Will does well to, but he is also the messiest. The second the spoon is out of his mouth- the fingers go in! It takes more time to clean him up then it does to feed him sometimes. LOL I am really enjoying the faces they make when they get to try a new food. Jessica loves to talk while she eats. (have to wait a few years for mom/daughter lunches though)
Ok, that is the latest and greatest with all the kids in the Dudley house.
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








1 comment:
I cannot believe how much they are all growing, and so quickly! You forget sometimes just how fast it all goes by....then you look at them and they are teenagers! Crazy! I am so proud of you for doing such a great job. You both are excellent parents. I had no doubt that you'd be able to take on the challenge of three at once. I am in awe every time I see you with them. I have never seen such joy. You guys are the best!
Post a Comment