Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

An Uneventful Day

The title about sums it up.
While Vani has been extra busy with the musical and Lucas with school and Dave with work, I have been just kind of chugging along thru my week here . The schedule is still working great and the babies are finally all sleeping thru the night!! Will has slept thru the last 4 nights straight! Logan and Jess are old pros at it now. Dave and I are very excited about this milestone and starting to catch up on some sleep.
We went and ordered the 6 month pics that we wanted from the session last week. They all were very cute it was hard to choose - you'll see in a few weeks when I finally get them. The photographer was already planning poses for the 9 month shoot! She does an awesome job and I really am enjoying her photos of the trio.
I am just felling a bit stir-crazy. I have not left the house since Sat. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow - gee that will be fun -- NOT ! I am just going in for a physical. A 6 month post pregnancy checkup. But at least I will get out of the house.
I am feeling a little disconnected from the outside world right now. Anyone want to come hangout and help me ? Some adult conversation would be great !! LOL I know most people live far away, but I miss working more than I thought I would. Please don't get me wrong - I love my babies, I just wish I could get out more. I am very thankful for my yahoo group of triplet moms. While the kids are napping I can send emails and connect to people who know exactly what I am talking about. It is great and really helped me to relax. It is sometimes just too complicated to try to take the triplets by myself for short trips. Since the weather here has gotten nice, I do try to take them out for a walk thru the neighborhood at least every other day. They really seem to enjoy it and I get some very much needed exercise.
Ok, I am going to to read before I go to bed. Have a great night.

2 comments:

Happy Family said...

Oh my gosh I totally love your blog. Are you LDS? I see the BoM on your shelf? I have the BoM on my shelf too! :)

I have a family blog but I made it private so the birth family can not search for us. I would love to invite you to my family blog too. Thanks for adding my other blog to your site. I am excited about it.

I am in the process of adding all my friends blogs to my family site. I will add yours to my site if you are ok with that.

So excited to find another LDS family with triplets who also has a blog!

Happy Family said...

oh, I need to send you an invite to my blog. Send me an email to invitemetojoin@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite.