Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Business as Usual

Hi Everyone,
I just now realized that it has been almost another full week since my last post! I really can't tell you where the time goes, but boy it goes! There are still no orders therefore no house in Groton. School starts in 2 weeks! We are really unsure about what we are going to do - stay here - or move. I will post if anything gets decided!

Jessica hit a new milestone this week! She can now go from commando crawling to sitting and back! She has become very fast at her crawling as well! The boys are just a little faster, but she is always able to catchup. Today she decided to try to pull herself up by the couch, but doesn't have the upper body strength yet- boy was she mad!

Will and Logan are doing really well and crawling all over. They love to pull to stand and play with the exersaucer toys. I fear that cruising the furniture is not far off for these fearless boys. Will is still a snuggle bug and I love getting him from nap- he attaches to me so tight - it is the best feeling in the world.

Olympic fever has hit the house! We love to stay up and watch the events- I was up til after 1130 last night just to see Michael Phelps swim for another world record and gold medal! Lucas is just as interested and has created our own baby Olympics. We leave the kids in the living room and open the gate to the hall- whoever crawls to the kitchen first wins the gold medal! Lucas always gives a running commentary during the whole thing. We have three teams USA, Germany and China. I will try to video and post - it is really fun to watch! OK, I better go relax while the trio nap. Stay well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Olympic fever has hit at my house too! I love watching Phelps swim.....and Caitlin is really enjoying watching some of the events--gymnastics is at the top of her list!
Hope you hear something SOON about your orders, we'll keep our fingers crossed for you!