WILLIAM (a.k.a. Wild Will or Snuggle Bug)

Will is a great baby. He is constantly crawling to me whenever I enter the room. He loves to snuggle and is the most anxious at new places and with new people. He dislikes crowds and loud noises. Definitely going thru some separation issues. His blond hair is getting long and those baby blue eyes can melt your heart. He has a cute laugh, but it takes some coaxing to get to hear it. He is also the quietest when it come to talking - you really don't hear much from him. While, he was initially skeptical of self-feeding, he has really taken off in the last week and will usually at least try to pick stuff up and eat it. He does tend to be a little picky and some stuff is a definite no go, but otherwise I think he has learned that some of the new foods taste better than the baby food. He has 7 teeth now and weighs about 16-17 pounds. He loves to play in and around the exersaucers and loves to practice his newest skill- cruising the furniture and gates of the family room. He knows the sign for 'more' and uses his own version at playtime and meals. I swear he knows who Dada and Mama are just not quite ready to say it yet. He is starting to enjoy baths and I love the extra snuggle right before bed after his bath- the absolute best!!
LOGAN (a.k.a Big Guy or Mr. Logan)

Logan is also a very easy going baby. He is the fastest crawler and again loves to crawl right to me as I enter the room. He is a little more relaxed than Will and loves to see new places, meet new people and explore. He is a very determined guy and once he sets his mind to do something - either help him or get out of the way. He has crawled over Jess and Will too many times already! However, this comes at a price - he also has quite the temper when he can't do something! His reflux has seems to be subsiding - we go this later this week back to Yale for another checkup. I'll keep you posted. He weighs about 17-18 pounds. He still is very lacking in the hair - just peach fuzz, but his baby blues can melt your heart in a second like Will's. Logan has a great smile and loves to laugh. He makes a lot of noise while "talking" but nothing sounds like anything yet. He also has learned the sign for 'more', but he doesn't try to copy it yet. He also know who Mama and Dada are. He is also getting better at self-feeding but has the hardest time. As I mentioned in the previous post, his pincer grasp is way worse than the others and it makes him mad both with self feeding and playing. He also still has no teeth! Whenever he opens his mouth, the food falls out which doesn't help his mealtime attitude. He also loves to play in, around and even under the exersaucers and is also probably the best at furniture cruising. He has been the least excited about bath and swimming, but last night's bath was the best one yet. What else I can I say - we love him!!
JESSICA (a.k.a. The Diva or J Girl)

Jessica is just a doll! She is still the smallest -weighing in at 15-16 pounds. She is getting long blond hair and has kept her blues eyes like her brothers. She still has only 2 teeth, but a few more should be here shortly. She is the talker of the group, go figure! Mama and now Dada are both in regular use. Not always to the right person, but at least she is trying. Jess is always with a smile and loves to be with her daddy. She has definitely got him right where she wants him. He would not have it any other way either! She can clap her hands and loves to start when we clap for her. She is still commando crawling, but gets faster with it everyday. She loves to stand and practice walking with you holding her hands. She does 'so big' and has learned the sign for 'more'. She actually has used the sign a few times and does it the best. Since just starting to pull herself up - she has been watching the boys and has started to cruise the furniture too. We are very glad that the gates went up when they did. She has the best manual dexterity and loves to self feed. She makes quite a mess, but she certainly is enjoying it. Jess is the water baby of the trio and loves to be in the pool swimming or taking a bath. Dave has even started to dunk he under and -- she LOVES it! She always smiles right after!
OK, I think that is the most important stuff. I am sure I'll remember more later, but I will be posting a lot this week. Lucas has school Wed and Logan has doctor appointment Thurs so I will try to post after those two days. Hope everyone is doing well and please comment - I would love to know who is still reading! thanks Kris








2 comments:
Hey Kris! I'm still reading.....I check your page a couple of times a week, I love to see the pictures of the kids and hear what's going on with y'all! :)
OMG....those pictures are sooo adorable!!! I can't believe that it has been 10 months already, but I don't have to tell you that. I hope Lucas' first day of school goes well. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment