Intro.
Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".
William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.
9 month pics as promised - Enjoy! No huge smiles, but I am quite happy with the more serious looks. I hope to have the smiles back for the next pics at 1 year! I can't believe that I have to start planning their 1st Birthday! Time has really gone crazy this year.
The Crew

William

Logan

Jessica
4 comments:
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! I love how Jess is sitting and the boys are standing by her! And wow, the boys are standing! Awesome..... (hugs)
so cute! and woah...will my boys be standing in a month? oh man. you're scaring me. :P
OH man! I can't believe how sweet they look! :)
PS...I can't figure out how to send you an email. If you email me at nicole.odell@yahoo.com, I'll answer your questions about my books.
Thanks for all of your support. It helps so much!
Post a Comment