Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

10 Months Old !!!

I know I say it every month, but Time is flying! I can not understand how each day can sometimes seems like an eternity with clingy, crying babies yet the months have flown by. I have even started to plan their 1st Birthday party!

The babies are all doing great! Our big news - No More Baby Food !! Yeah - my babies have been struggling with trying table foods and I admit I liked the ease and convenience of the jarred food, but I knew they were ready and wanting more. So for the last two weeks I have been adding a finger food to at least 1 - 2 meals a day. Some days it went great and others-- well you get the idea. Yesterday was a breakthrough. Even my pickiest, Will, was trying the food off his tray for the whole day! We had been stocked up on Gerber Graduates Toddler foods that I was anxious to try. I was excited to see them eating mac and cheese and peas and carrots for lunch. See-




















They do get very messy and it takes a lot longer to eat, but I think they really are starting to enjoy it. Logan is having the toughest time- his grasp is not as good and still no teeth! He figures it out though! Dave made tuna casserole for dinner and they loved that too. I am still giving them oatmeal by spoon for breakfast, but today we also tried yogurt for the first time - they enjoyed it. Lunch will be pasta pick-ups, fruit snacks and cheese puffs. (all toddler versions of course) I hope it goes well. I know that some days will be better than others, but this is a very exciting milestone!

No comments: