Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

You Know You Are Short When --

Your almost 12 year old son is as tall as you!!

I have been noticing that he was inching up on me, but it really be came apparent last night as I was standing in the kitchen and he came over to give me a good-night hug and I was eye-to-eye with him!! Lucas loves it and thinks it great! Where has my little boy gone? I see him becoming more and more teenagerish (i know -not a real word) and I just hope he turns into a respectful, responsible teen.

In totally unrelated news - Dave found Jess STANDING in her crib this morning! She has been practicing a lot with this new position and seems to really enjoy it. She loves you to hold her hands as she "walks" around. She gets a huge smile and just gets soo excited!

I just noticed that the last several posts have not had any pics so here's a few. Enjoy!



This is the athletes getting to the starting line for the baby olympics!














Jess practicing her new skill- Come On Mom - Let me out!















How cute are they?















Lastly a video of Will busy chasing a balloon! He was very determined to get it.
Do you hear him laugh?

1 comment:

The Becklets said...

Kris, your children are so cute! Good Luck with the teenage years!
Patty