Yes, we are STILL WAITING for Dave's final set of orders! It is taking way longer than anybody thought and Dave can't seem to find out why or what the hold up is! I am beyond frustrated and with school registration in a week and a half for Groton - I am gettting more upset every day. I really just want to get this move over and done with! I am not looking forward to this move at all. I hate unpacking and add to that three babies to look after - Yikes! Somedays I think maybe we should just stay put and the closer we get to school - I don't know. It would be nice to have the extra bedroom and be closer to people for playdates and stuff. It would also be a little cheaper on the wallet - which would certainly help us out. Money has gotten tight with me not working and all the baby stuff we have needed this year. OK, sorry for the vent - as soon as I hear ANYTHING - I will post.
In totally unrelated news, we has our first playdate with another set of triplets! I did not get any pictures - it was a little hectic, but I promise to next time! We had soo much fun! Her triplets were born only 1 month ahead of us! She has two identical girls and a boy. They were all great and did really well. I look forward to many more playdates!
We pick up Lucas tonight from camp. I am anxious to hear how everything went. I have missed him and his help this week. OK, I gotta go feed the trio. Have a great weekend everyone!
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








1 comment:
Nicole and I love to check in with you through your blog. You guys are amazing- I know it must be controlled chaos at your house, but you really are handling it with great finesse! Hope you get Dave's orders soon- I know how you hate to not have things planned out!
Christina
Post a Comment