It is exactly one year ago today that Dave took a trip to get mom to come up for the babies births. Today he is driving down to get her to come celebrate their birthday with us!
I am just amazed at how fast time has gone by. I was looking thru my pregnancy journal and up til now I had only been to the hospital twice for complications. Once very early at 15 weeks (I had some bleeding issues)and then again at almost 30 weeks (too many contractions, too close together). Both times were scary, but I never had to stay overnight. Dave drove down to get mom after work and they came back late Saturday morning. We almost had babies that night! I went into the hospital around 9-10pm again for lots of close contractions. They gave me meds and thankfully everything stopped and we were able to go home in the very early am. I was very uncomfortable and ready to have the babies, but knew the longer they stayed put, the better off they would be, but boy it was ROUGH!
I am so glad that I kept a written journal. Those days seem so long ago, yet it has only been a year! I look back on that time and realize how truly amazing and wonderful the whole experience has been.
I plan on blogging lots this upcoming week, with individual posts about each of the triplets so stay tuned! Have a great wekend!
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








1 comment:
i was at rachaels that night and was going crazy when jen told me you wee in hospital and i didnt know ANYTHING!!!! I miss the good old days....
Post a Comment