Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday Morning Updates

It was a great weekend here. The trio and I attended their Uncle Larry's Navy retirement ceremony on Fri afternoon. Dave was part of the ceremony and Lucas had school, so it was me and the trio. It was a beautiful ceremony. Since I let the babies sleep for a longer am nap, they were all very good. I ended up with several helpers and we kept them quiet for the most part - Will cried the first couple times everyone clapped, but soon got over it and almost fell asleep in my arms- his body just so used to our schedule! I scheduled it so that they had bottles and snack during the ceremony. Logan and Jess each had a fussy moment or two, but nothing too disruptive. I even had s few people tell me they did not realize that I had three babies with me because they were so good! There was a party afterwards and they again did great - they were exhausted on the way home and were in bed by 7:00.

I had my MNO with my fellow triplet moms from Rhode Island Friday night. It was as always a ton of fun. I really enjoy getting out and talking with moms who understand the whole triplet experience first hand.

Saturday was a stay-at-home day until after the afternoon nap. The best part was the Penn State game was on during nap time! I got to watch the game and enjoy it uninterrupted - that hardly ever happens! It was a great game and Penn State won -they are now 6 - 0 WOOHOO! After nap it was over to one of Dave's co-workers for a autumn party. It was lots of fun and again the trio behaved for the most part. The party was outside and it was a little chilly, but I had everyone bundled very well and they enjoyed crawling all over the blanketed area that I arranged. They ate great and played well. We again got home with very tired babies - pj's, bottles and in bed right around 7:15. I then headed over to Jen and Larry's to hang out with everyone who traveled in for the ceremony. Dave and Lucas stayed home and played their new Xbox game and relaxed. Lucas was feeling very sick and started to cough and sneeze, so I made him stay home. I got home around 10 and then watched some more college football until bed.

Yesterday was errand day. Lucas again looked bad, so I made him stay home from the birthday party he was supposed to attend to try to kick whatever he has, before school today. Dave and I took the trio out - commissary for groceries, Walmart for other stuff, Staples for printer ink, McDonalds for lunch - it was hectic, but fun. The trio slept on the way home,around 2-3, but not really much after that so we had fun keeping them entertained and happy until dinner and it was bath night. They were again very tired and went down without a peep at 7:15. All in all it was a great fall weekend.

Here is one of the other videos I promised to try to put up last week- sorry for the delay. This is what Will does whenever you shake the cereal/cracker container - just hit play even though the screen is black - it should work. Enjoy!

No comments: