Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A few quick updates


Dave just called me and things are starting to look a little better. He was told that he still needs to put in for conversion, but with so little time left it would most likely be denied. The chief in charge of his case then said after he is denied, he would be able to find him a billet here! The more people Dave talks with the more confusing the situation gets, but most have never heard of anyone having this much trouble getting final orders or being involuntarily separated after more than 18 years in!! This Chief on his case told him not to worry that it would all be straightened out - he would get a billet and he would not be getting kicked out! He also told Dave to tell Me not to worry - right. I 'll stop worrying once he has his final orders and we can move into housing! How long to get denied the conversion? Who knows, but I hope it does not take long - I WANT ORDERS AND A MOVE INTO HOUSING ASAP!!! Unfortunately, I have no say and it could be a while yet!
OK, I told you as soon as I knew anything I would post. I mean it really is still just a waiting game, who know for how long, but now we both feel a little better.


In totally unrelated news, Logan has bottom tooth! His gum has been white for a bit now, but yesterday evening you could feel the tooth poking thru! That makes 3 teeth for him with another top one on its way.

Jess and Logan are both starting to really get better balancing themselves. Logan even likes to shake a toy or clap his hands while standing. Yesterday while Jen was here we had Jess and Logan practicing their walking. Jess took a few steps between her and I, but Logan was the shining star. He very carefully took about 5 steps! I did not get it on video, but maybe Dave and I can try tonight to get it and post.

Grandma is coming to visit! Dave is going down Friday night to get mom so she will be here for the triplet's birthday! I am excited for her to get here - we have lots to do and PSU football games to watch!


All 4 of the kids are either coughing or have very runny, congested noses! The little ones are miserable and just want a lot of hugs and Lucas is fighting us about taking what he calls "Blech, Blech cough medicine."

Anyway, now you are up to speed. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

That sounds a lot better! Phew!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your waiting game and I look forward to hearing that everything has worked out!

Enjoy having your mother down to visit and enjoy the kids one year birthday!

Can't wait to see more videos!!

Patricia Jordan