Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another Quick Week

I am amazed at how quickly time is flying by. It has been another full week without an update -sorry.

We have some new exciting milestones to share. Logan is starting to get into a sit position all by himself!! He has been working really hard the last few days and has done it with minimum help from us several timea and then over the weekend - he did it! He is still very wobbly getting in and out of sit but he can now sit as well as Will and Jess. He has gotten better at his commando crawl and I'm glad the gates are up!

Will is trying to skip the commando crawl and start regular crawling. He can get to all fours very easily so I don't think it will be too much longer. He can roll all over the living room and loves to take toys away from Logan and Jess!

Jess is doing well. She still loves to sit and hates having to reach for toys. We are working on her getting out of sit and starting to commando crawl. She does not have it yet, but is working hard (when she wants to! LOL).

We are all doing really well with our straw sippies and get them at lunch and dinner. We added cheerios to the menu this weekend and the boys love them. Will eats as many as are on the tray so we can only put two at a time! Jessica will pick them up and try them, but she prefers the puffs. We had a rough lunch today. Logan was very very unhappy and I could not figure it out. Once they started working on sippies and cheerios and puffs he calmed down. The therapist thinks that he was just really unhappy about the "baby food" and wants more table food! Oh No! I am not ready for this next stage. I am going shopping later for a few new items - tofu, cooked carrots and green beans, gelatin cubes and mashed yams and regular potatoes were all reccommended as good first "table foods". Let the fun begin! I will be sure to start posting pics of the mess! I am also working on a video of Logan crawling and I hope to have it up very soon within the next day or two. Hope all is well with everyone and enjoy the great day!

2 comments:

The Kelsey Family said...

It is so fun to watch them achieve those milestones! They sound like such happy, healthy babies!

Nicole O'Dell said...

It sounds like they are doing so great! WTG Momma!!!