Onto the happier news- we have started giving the trio "real food" - aka mashed potatoes, diced peaches and cooked diced carrots. They seem very unsure but are not gagging too much or spitting it out. I have a few pics to share -



I am trying to add one diced food to each lunch and dinner. We are working with bananas, potatoes, carrots, green beans, arrowroot biscuits for right now. The faces they make with the new textures and tastes are quite cute! They each had 2 biscuits after dinner last night and loved them! I have been very excited to see them reaching for the food on their trays and they held those biscuits very well. Jess is really working on her pincer grasp, but the boys tend to shove the whole hand in their mouth!
Logan has reached yet another big milestone - he can now sit up all by himself every time he tries! He is the most mobile right now and is getting everywhere! He can go from tummy to sitting and back to tummy with almost hardly any problems. I love it when he smiles at me after he sits up- he is so proud of himself!
However, with this new found ability comes trouble - he is now crawling over the crib spacer! I managed to get a pic today at nap time - it is not the best pic but shows you how determined he is. I had already moved him back to his side once before. He was doing this no more than 5 minutes later--

I guess the second crib will have to go up sooner than expected!! I was hoping to wait until we got into the house in Groton later this month. Apparently, Logan does not want to wait!
We moved the crib and Jess' cradle into Vani's old room yesterday. It feels really weird not to be sleeping with them close by, but it is also better since I can now read and relax in bed before trying to fall asleep! OK, that is it for now but scroll down I posted about the new car seats earlier today.








2 comments:
Jessica looks so much like you Kris! And I see lot's of David in Will. Logan is a good mix of the both of you! They're all so cute! :)
Looks like things get messy with the "real food". Too cute! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment