Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Logan is Crawling!!

OK, the long wait is over! Dave finally helped me get the video and figured out how to put it up. Enjoy!!



p.s. Is he fast or what?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute!!! I can't believe he is crawling so well -so young!!! I admire you all and can't wait to meet them! Lucas - you are doing a great job with the littles! I love the group shot where you are getting socked in the cheek! What a wonderful picture! Thanks for sharing!
Zoe

Anonymous said...

its so not fair! you know I spent 8 months with the babies and dont get anything but rolloing around... then I am gone for not even a week and what happens???? LOGAN! Why didnt you hurry up? haha.. cant wait to see you guys again. love you tons!
vani

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! He really is fast. Go Logan. And now mommy and daddy have to worry even more about what you'll be getting into. We can't wait to see them at Noah's birthday party. - Sarah

Nicole O'Dell said...

WOW! lol Watch out momma! :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess it`s time to babyproof. It won`t be long before the other two are rock and rolling. I guess my Logan is the leader of the pack LOL Mom