Intro.
Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".
William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.
OK, so after Logan started to crawl, Will not wanting to be outdone by his brother decided to top him- with two new teeth! Will now has one top tooth and the one next is also starting to come down. Unlike when his bottom teeth came in, he has been extra snugly and extra whiny for the last 2 days. I hope now that one is actually through he will start to feel a bit better. Jess still has just her bottom two teeth and Logan - 0! Not even an inkling of a tooth! While I love his toothless smile, I would like him to have a couple teeth to help with our transition to table food. The transition is not going well. They like cheerios and puffs just fine, but have not liked anything else- not even mashed potatoes! I am trying to give them one chunky item at least once a day. Lunch they had diced pears and I think I found more in the bibs then they actually ate! It is getting a bit frustrating as they seem ready to move on, but I am not sure how to proceed.
Along with the trio and their teeth, I had Lucas at the orthodontist yesterday. He still has too many baby teeth left to start yet, but braces are definitely in his future! We don't have to go back until March though - they want to give those baby teeth more time to fall out on their own. Next spring we maybe discussing surgery if they don't. He will be 12 in Nov and I think that he will have braces before 13!
Anyway, that is the latest from here. I'll close with a few random pics -Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment