Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Living in a Gated House

Well, as most of you know, we are STILL waiting for Dave's orders to go thru to get into housing in Groton. We are very hopeful that things will start to roll and we will be down there in time for Lucas to start school in the end of August. However, the trio are all perfecting their crawling and getting into things so more baby gates went up! I was able to purchase a really great gate and extension from a local triplet mom and will be picking up more gates next week from a triplet mom in Providence. Here are a few photos to show what our main living room looks like now:















We also have a gate at the bottom of the stairs, into the dining room from the kitchen.

Will and Logan are getting real good at standing see:








This is one of Logan's newest places to practice standing. He is also working on getting back down to a sit without falling and crying - Yeah !! He even let go of the gate and transferred to my hand! He is doing awesome. Will is also busy working on standing and I usually find him standing up after naps, but that is also how he starts a nap- he never screams so I figure that he too is busy working on getting back down!

Jessica is doing very well also. She is busy working on her crawl and is getting better everyday. She is also working on going from sit to crawl and back to sit. She gets a bit frustrated and she lets you know who is the boss!


We saw the 9 month pics yesterday and I am very glad to announce that they were not the total failure that I thought. We had a hard time picking between them but I think that they came out great. I don't know how Charleen does it, but boy she got some great shots! We get them in about 4 weeks and I will of course post them. We even scheduled their 1st birth day photo shoot. I am supposed to bring cake! Those should really be some great pics! Anyway, not to much else to report so I'll close with a few very random pics we took this week.





No comments: