Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

9 Months Old !

I am truly amazed at how much each baby is growing and learning! Time really is flying by and so much happens in the blink of an eye! I love to watch them play and interact with each other more and more. They really can be rough on each other, but also seem to watch and learn a lot. We will have the official 9 month doctor visit on Monday. I will post their stats then, but for now a few random things. Guess what new trick they have learned:








Well to be honest only the boys do it on their own, but Jess is not far behind! This is how I can find them at the end of nap time. The boys love to practice pulling up on everything - especially me and Dave!




Because I find this after a few minutes alone in the living room-













Do you see the Wii controller next to Jess? Logan has one to! Will has the game case right next to him! I am meeting another triplet mom who has sold me a superyard baby gate and after today the tv and wii will be off limits!! I'll post a pic later. We started baby sign with the trio a while back and I think that a few words are actually starting to sink in. Will and Logan always go crazy after I sign "more" during feedings! and The last new trick is my favorite! Jess has started talking! Here listen:

What do you think? I wish it was only to me she says it but I really think she is just trying out her vocal cords! LOL I think that she is starting to understand it a little though. OK, that is all for now - I told you they have been busy! I'll update on Monday after the doctor visit.

2 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

happy 9 months!!!

Nicole O'Dell said...

They are so sweet! I love the pics in the cribs!!! The video is awesome, too. I do think it's more of an indescriminate chattering rather than a purposeful word...but it's a start!!! YAY!