It was a pretty uneventful weekend here. The kids were still recovering from their colds and were miserable at times. Dave did something to his shoulder and was in lots of pain for most of the time. He is going to the doctors later today to have it checked out.
The weather was nice, so we were able to get out of the house on Saturday and participate in our church's 5K walk to support local food banks. Dave and Lucas walked the entire 5K pulling the triplets in the choo choo wagon while I stood on the sidelines and cheered them on. My knee is just not ready to handle that distance yet. We also visited a local cider mill and bought fresh apple cider and cinnamon doughnuts. The kids had a blast and I can see it becoming a weekend tradition!
Lucas has been doing great in school and is really excited about playing the tuba in the school band. He also made the school soccer team and has his first game this week! I can't wait to take the kids to cheer him on!
OK that is the latest form here, I don't have any pics this time, but I promise some later this week. Have a great day!
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








No comments:
Post a Comment