Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

It's Friday Already?

How can that be? I feel like so much of this week went by without me noticing it! LOL!!! This week has been a rough one. Everyone has had a head cold and been miserable. The triplets are recovering, but the snot is everywhere! LOL. Dave and I were both feeling bad. He even took a day off work and he never does that! The kids have been extra clingy and cranky and I have not gotten anything done this week but take care of them! I hate it when they're sick - I don't have enough lap space!

We took Jessica to her appointment at Yale yesterday. She is only gaining about 10 grams a day and they would like her to be gaining 15-20 grams a day. We are to keep adding high calorie foods to her diet where ever and when ever we can. The doctor really doesn't think it is a G.I. problem, just that she is burning more cvalories than she takes in. We have their 2 year check next month and then another visit to Yale in Nov.

It is supposed to be a nice weekend here in New England and hopefully we will all be feeling well enough to enjoy some great fall activities! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: