Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Monday Morning Update - They are 23 Months Old !!


Yes, that's Logan climbing up under the TV! He started climbing here over the weekend and thinks it is a fun thing to do. We definitely have our hands full!

Well as the birthday countdown shows - we have less than a month until they turn 2!! The big birthday plans are in the works and we are hoping that a few out of town family members may be able to attend! We are going to have the party on Saturday the 24Th so that more people will be able to come. I will be sending out invites in a week or two so be on the lookout!

Last week really flew by. Lucas had his first soccer game and I took the triplets to watch. They had a great time and I enjoyed getting out of the house. Lucas did not play much, but that will change for the next game on Wed. now that his sports physical is finally done! His team lost but only by one goal, so hopefully this week's game will go better.

Saturday afternoon we had a Tastefully Simple party here at the house. It was just great to hang out with our friends and eat good food! I had an awesome time and the kids really enjoyed seeing and playing with everyone. Saturday night Penn State played and I was looking forward to watching the game all day. The game started at 8so I had the kids in bed and the tv to myself! The game started out awesome and then disaster - I did not even watch the end of the game - I was too frustrated and it was getting late. They dropped from #5 all the way to #15! I really hope next week is a better game! OK, sorry for the PSU vent. Back to big family news.

What is the big news you ask? Jessica has been very excited about peeing on the potty! She has gone several times a day over the last week and I think that we may start her training very soon! She got to pick out big girl underwear at the store yesterday and was very happy to wear it once we got home, but she was not in it more than 5 minutes before she had an accident. I really need to read up and decide how exactly to train her and get started since she is showing such an interest! I also need to toddler proof the living room a little more since I will be spending so much time in the bathroom with Jess and I don't want the boys to get into trouble!

Any advice for me? Please, please leave me a comment! Thanks!

No comments: