Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Morning Update


Doesn't Will look cute with his new haircut and footy pj's? This pic was taken over the weekend before the runny noses started, but I'll get to that in a bit.

It was a great fall weekend here! We took everyone for haircuts, enjoyed some great football games on tv, a movie night with friends and spent time outdoors!

Logan seemed a bit out of sorts yesterday, but I attributed it to teething. He is currently getting all 4 of his eye teeth! Today however, all three had almost no appetite for breakfast, fevers and runny noses! Not sure what to think just yet, but I'll be watching them very carefully the next few days and if things get worse a trip to the docs will be arranged!

Jessica has a follow up appointment with the doc at Yale on Thursday. We followed his recommendations and she has not gained any weight so it will be interesting to see what he suggests as the next step. Jess also has major news - she pee'd on the potty!!! We have been putting the kids on the potty, but not with any success. Saturday Jess asked to sit on the potty and she went! We are so excited! I had not really planned on starting potty training just yet, but since she is so interested, I guess she will be 1st!

OK, Imagination Movers is over and they all want me, so I will just close with pics of Logan and Jess. I will post again after Jess's appointment on Thursday. Have a great week everyone!



No comments: