I can't believe that it is 2010! The years are seeming to go by faster and faster. We rang in the new year here at home with Boyers! We had great evening of good food and conversation! We put the triplets to bed at 8 and they slept until 7:45 this am!
I have decided to work on a new project for 2010 - a 365 Blog!
I am going to attempt to capture our year with a photo a day! I am by no means a good photographer, but I want to really try my best to capture what I am sure is going to be an interesting year. Lucas will be starting high school in the fall, and we will be potty training and making the move to big kid beds with the triplets. There will be holidays, swim lessons and I am sure lots of other crazy adventures throughout the year that I will want to capture along with everyday life.
I plan to take at least one pic a day and post them every few days, so please come along and enjoy the photos! The website is www.Dudley365.blogspot.com
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








1 comment:
I don't know how you are doing it (two blogs) but I love both. :)
Great idea with your new blog!
Post a Comment