Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Who Knew ---

a paper shredder would be soo much fun and keep the kids busy for 20 minutes! I was doing my yearly paper purge and the kids had a blast helping me! I loved hearing the laughter as the paper was sucked up by the shredder!



Anyway, this weekend was tough. Will was still running a fever between 101 - 103 even with Motrin and Tylenol. Luckily, he was still sleeping well and it finally broke Sat night. *knock on wood* Logan and Jess have not gotten sick!

Dave and I went to the movies this weekend! Sounds like fun right? It was, but we did not go together! LOL Dave and Travis took Lucas to see Avatar on Sat. Then Darcy and I went to see The Blind Side yesterday. It was an amazing movie - I highly recommend it!

Today it was back to reality as Lucas was at school, Dave at work and I was home with the trio. Will started back to school today as well and after we picked him up -

This is what happens when you don't listen to mom and RUN INTO the snow instead of going to the house for nap time!


One last thing -don't forget to check out our 365 blog! The link is at the top of the page!

No comments: