It felt weird making their lunches last night! I know in a few years I'll be making lunches everyday, but that is a long way off right? LOL Will has been going to school on Mondays for several weeks, but today Logan and Jessica finally started! They were very excited about wearing their backpacks and getting to play and eat lunch with friends! I was not worried about Jess, she is a social butterfly, but I worried a bit about Logan being shy and whatnot. Their therapist stayed with them the whole time and the best part - They did GREAT!!! Logan and Jess played with other kids, participated in all the activities and not one meltdown or diva fit! I am so proud of them and proud of me! Why me you ask? I did not cry dropping them off!
Dave and I had plans to go out to eat breakfast and enjoy our kid free time, but Shasta was not herself over the weekend and had to be seen. The vet said it could be any of a number of things, a reaction to her medication, liver disease, kidney disease, bladder stones, a urinary tract infection, and diabetes are just a few of the possibilities. Her physical went well except for some pain in her lower abdomen, so I don't think it is as simple as a reaction to her meds. Shasta will be having lots of blood work and a couple abdominal x-rays tomorrow. Please pray that it turns out to be nothing too serious. She is my 9 1/2 year old furry baby and I am very worried.








No comments:
Post a Comment