I know I usually update on Mondays but with the holiday yesterday I am a day behind. Sorry.
We had a quiet weekend. Dave and I took the kids for swim lessons in the morning on Saturday. Logan and Jess are really enjoying the lessons, but Will is still a little unsure about the whole thing. He spent the whole time clinging to me for dear life. He was doing so good last year, I hope a few more classes and he starts to enjoy it. Lucas is taking an advanced swim lesson and having a great time too!
The rest of the weekend was spent pretty uneventfully hanging out at the house, watching football and just enjoying some quality family time.
Yesterday Lucas had an orthodontist appointment. We know braces are in his future and we thought maybe this winter, but he still has a few baby teeth to lose! They want to see him in the summer to hopefully get a plan together about what exactly they are going to do and how long he will need to be in braces. He has become rather self conscience of the two baby teeth in the front on the bottom. The orthodontist says that his regular dentist should be able to add filling to make them look like big teeth until we decide how to proceed! Lucas is very excited about this idea! We see the dentist tomorrow!
Dave noticed that Logan's shoes were getting hard to put on the last few times and we decided after dinner to hit Payless. Turns out that Logan is up almost a full size and a half! We left the store with new sneakers for everyone. Jess a size 6, Will a size 7 and Logan a size 9! Logan seems to be hitting a growth spurt - he is in the 87% for his height and now the shoe size change! I have him in all 24 month/2T clothes! Anyway, the best part of the trip- it was only $29 for all three pairs of sneaks!
Both yesterday and today, the kids and I had morning playgroups! It was so fun to get out of the house and talk to other moms. Here is just an example of how cute they can be when they play with each other nicely! If you want to see more go check out the 365 blog!








No comments:
Post a Comment