The trio are finally down for a nap, so I can update everyone. The last two weeks of Feb. went by in a blur as we were crazy busy getting everything out of the old house and into the new and trying to set up. We still have lots of stuff in the garage to go thru but, for the most part the house is looking great. Dave still needs to put more baby proofing latches in the kitchen and the pictures still need to go on the walls once I decide which ones where -LOL! Once those are up - I promise to post pics of the house. I love the more open layout and the kids are enjoying running around. I have their playroom completely triplet baby proof and they are really enjoying it. Lucas is getting comfortable at the new school and making friends. He worked hard this weekend to help Dave finish at the old house and then they had a guys night out to the movies!
Before I forget - HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT K! WE LOVE YOU! It was her b-day yesterday and in all the move craziness, some of which she was involved with, I did not even send her a card! Bad Sister! I did call her and sang, but I owe her dinner next time we are together!
Now to the title of today's post - we got almost 10 inches of the heavy white stuff! I am so ready for Spring! However, Dave did not go into work until 12 and Lucas had no school, so I had help with the trio. Lucas went out with a friend to play and enjoy the day. The huskies are enjoying the weather and our next big project is to put a fence up out back for them. We can not leave them tied out by themselves per housing regulations, so a fence is the only good option. Dave put one up for them in Hawaii and did a great job and this one won't be as big. He hopes to have it up late this month.
OK, I better go eat some lunch. With the trio's new area to play ready, I should be able to get back to blogging 2-3 times a week and hope to catch up on the blogs I follow and hear from everyone.
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








2 comments:
Glad you got settled in! Can't wait to see pictures of the new place :)
oh man.i cant wait for april! lots of stuff to tell haha. need to talk soon! i didnt want to interrupt you while moving. love you!
Post a Comment