Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

How is it Friday already?

This week really seemed to fly by.
Tuesday - The bunny pics were definitely interesting! Will screamed almost the entire time and scared the you know what out of the big rabbit. Meanwhile, Jess even took a few pics holding a little bunny and smiling. Logan was somewhere in between the two- he smiled and petted a little bunny, but when the photographer tried to put a bunny in his lap - he started screaming. Dave and I even sat in a few pics just to try to get Will to calm down for a good pic. In the end, I hope we got a few good shots, we go today to see them.

Wednesday - I finally got the kids back to our weekly playgroup. It was a fun time, but Jess decided to have an upset tummy and threw up all over herself and car seat on the way there- Not fun! The kids had fun playing and I enjoyed the much needed adult conversation! I got them home at nap time and they went to sleep pretty well, but were up in 30 minutes. I had to go back in and restart the music and settle them. They did finally take about a two hour nap and got up around 4.

Thursday - I ordered awesome swimsuits for the trio for the summer from One Step Ahead. They are full body suits that are SPF 50 so I won't need to go crazy with the sunblock! I am excited for them to arrive and for lessons to start! We stayed home and relaxed. I cleaned house and the kids played.

Friday - We have a busy day. Sueann, their therapist, will be here at 10 for their
normal weekly visit. I can't wait for her to see them. She had surgery and has not been here the last month and the kids are doing so much more now! After nap, we get to go see the pics from earlier this week. I am hopeful for at least one good group shot! My friend who I have not seen in many years, is coming over to see the crew and handle my Tupperware order. I was going to a MNO, but decided I want to catch up with an old friend instead.

This weekend will be a fun one - a case sale at the base, a trip to the library, friends over to visit, get Lucas' computer all hooked up, more boxes to go thru - I will try my best to find the camera battery charger and get pics on the blog sometime this weekend too! Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: