Well, it was a very exciting weekend for us. The weather was great and we got several things done. I have taken pics, but I have not unpacked the extra battery or charger, so I can not post them. Sorry!
We finally got Logan's haircut! Will also needed a trim before pictures tomorrow. Both boys look soo much older now!
Aunt Jen and cousin Rach came over on Saturday to see the new house and play with the kids. We all had a blast!
Yesterday we finished adding fish to our tank. We now have almost 15 fish in our 45 gallon tank and it looks awesome! The kids love to stand and watch the fish.
We also signed the trio up for parent & baby swim classes at the base pool! We can take all three at the same time, since they are going to have a swim aide there to help us! Classes will be for 8 Saturdays throughout the Spring starting on March 28Th.
Since the weather was so nice, we took the kids to the neighborhood park and they had a blast! Logan and Jess loved the toddler swings and slides. Will was the most unsure, but finally started to have fun right before we had to go - LOL! Jess threw a royal fit when we had to go home for dinner!
This week is a busy one for me and the crew - photos with live bunnies tomorrow, playgroup on Wed. and their therapist will be here on Friday. I promise to get back to posting more, but I will have to post at nap time - they don't like me at the desk when they want to play!
Have a great day!
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








2 comments:
OMG! I know who will take the babies swimmeing when she comes over! haha! ohh i miss you so much. cant wait. its only 27 more days! yay
Interesting. I agree with you totally. Furthermore I have another point to add. I think its essential that children today have a friendly and good swim instructor to guide them along. So that they will take to the hobby with delight, rather than find it a useless skill. But then again, most kids always love swimming afterall.
Post a Comment