How is it possible that my crew will be in full toddler hood mode in just a month? That 18 month mark is creeping up on me and I don't want time to go so quick! They are growing and learning so much everyday - it is amazing. Dave and I already wonder where our cute, tiny babies went- we are seeing definite toddler tempers and tantrums already LOL !
Will has a great smile - when you can catch it! He is still the snuggler and is definitely a lover and not a fighter!
Logan is all boy and always on the move - makes getting pics interesting! He shows lots of spunk/attitude and gets frustrated when he can't do something the way he wants!
Jessica is becoming our little lady! She loves to wear necklaces and bracelets made from their toys and loves to look at jewelry! But don't let that cute face fool you- she has quite a temper and throws an Oscar worthy fit when she deems it necessary!
All in all, they are doing great and having lots of fun being 1, but look out world 2 is just around the corner! Happy 17 Months!








2 comments:
Happy 17 months!
I love the "Oscar worthy fit". LOL!
Found your blog through another blog and HAD to comment on your title picture! I love it - LOL.
Nice blog too - look forward to checking back in from time to time - cute kiddos. I have b/b/g trips plus older too.
Jo
www.teensandtriplets.blogspot.com
Post a Comment