Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day! And An Update

I have the corned beef simmering on the stove for dinner and can't wait to see what the triplets think!

We had another busy weekend. We went to see the pics at Charleen's on Friday evening - I had to get a group shot with Will screaming, because it was the best of the worst. I also got a cute pic of Jess and Logan together standing near a bunny. I should have them in two weeks and will of course post. We got a lot of shopping done, took the triplets to the local library, bought everyone new shoes since they all went up a size - visited with friends and tried to unpack a few more boxes. We were not able to locate the battery charger yet - so still no pics. I may just go buy a new one- probably would be easier! LOL

The kids swimsuits arrived yesterday and they are awesome! I also ordered a new diaper bag - a skip hop duo double deluxe - it is made for twins and many triplet moms on Triplet Connection love it and I needed something to carry more stuff now that they are bigger! It should be here soon.

The boys had an appointment with their occupational therapist this morning and it went pretty well. She sees Logan 1 X a month and we added Will to be seen. Logan is resolving most of his tight muscle issues and may not need many more visits! GO LOGAN! He does still have the abdominal hernia and the more time passes, the more I fear a surgery will be necessary this fall after he turns 2.
Will has been having some sensory issues and their regular therapist decided to have him checked out. I had to answer a whole ton of questions and in the end we are still not quite sure what to think. He does not fall into any typical category, so it may just be him being him, but I have to watch him more closely during different things to be able to report back next month. Will is doing well otherwise and growing like a weed.

Jess doesn't need any OT, but the therapist always makes time to have her involved. She gets mad otherwise! Her latest thing is to wear a necklace- a ring from a stack toy- around her neck. She would wear it to bed if we let her!

Lucas is doing good in school and seems to be having fun in the new neighborhood. I just had a web cam conversation with Vani and she is excited to get here! I have missed her and seeing her face was great and made my day! OK, I hear the trio getting up, so I better close for now. Have a great day!

No comments: