It was a fun weekend. The weather was great Friday Afternoon and Saturday so we took the triplets outside for some playtime. We used our new climber and tried out the sidewalk chalk! They had a great time. We also had our first swim lesson Sat morning and no one cried! Jess is still our water baby and loved the whole lesson. Logan took a bit to get used to it, but he seemed to enjoy it. Will was the most unhappy and spent the whole lesson hanging on for dear life to me. I hope it gets better next week! The other big news - I got out of the house by myself Saturday afternoon! My friend Darcy and I drove to a very cool consignment shop and had fun shopping without kids! I found several good buys and we decided to make it a monthly outing. The men stayed home and watched the kids - found out that they spent nap time playing Wii! They stayed for dinner and it was nice to hang out with friends. Yesterday was a yucky rainy day so we did not do much. We did go buy sand for the basketball hoop and ate lunch at the food court at the mall and let the kids play. They took a great nap afterwards! Now as promised the pics -
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








1 comment:
Thanks for joining our network!
You kids are beautiful!
Post a Comment