Somehow it does not feel like a Tuesday already! I really don't have much to report, so here goes:
1. Logan is handling whole milk! We ran out of soy milk last week and decided to try again giving him whole milk since it has been a few weeks. I hope I did not just jinx it! LOL His hernia is still pretty bad, we see the doc on the 26Th for their 15 month well baby appointments and I will be asking more questions then. Please pray that it starts to heal and won't need surgery later this year!
2. While at a birthday party yesterday, Jessica went down the big slide all by herself! My friends' twins turned 2 and they had a great party at an indoor play area. The boys were cautious at first, but warmed up to all the activity. Jess, being the fearless one, decided that the slide looked fun. After my friend went with her a few times, since I was holding Logan, Jess decided to go it alone! She had a blast and the only really problem was getting her to not climb up the slide after she was down!
3. I think we are finally done with runny noses. It took about a week to go thru all three, but they seem much happier, except for Will who is still extra snuggly and running low grade fever every now and then, but is otherwise fine. Aunt Jen was just over and Will gave her some snuggle time!
4. Lucas is doing better in school and I think the medication is helping him. He stays after for extra help and is actually starting to enjoy reading. He read 20 chapters of a Harry Potter book over the weekend! I am anxiuos to see report cards next month.
5. Vani is coming!!! We talked to her over the weekend and she has her plane tickets! She will be back to visit for about 2 weeks in April - I can hardly wait! I have really missed her and am really looking forward to seeing her.
Ok, I guess I had more to report than I thought! Since the pudding videos were such a big hit, I thought I would close with 2 more very quick videos of the kids trying out their basketball hoop. It is getting harder to get good pics or video because every time they see the camera, they stop and want to see the pics! Anyway, Enjoy!
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








1 comment:
OMG! how qute is that? jess is clapping? i laughed sooo hard! i miss you. cant wait to come over. Is it april yet?
Post a Comment