William is 30 inches tall (10%)
19.5 lbs (<5%)
19 inch head circ. (75%)
Logan is 31.5 inches tall(50%)
20.8 lbs (8%)
18.5 inch head circ (50%)
Jessica is 28.5 inches tall (5%)
18 lbs (<5%)
18.5 inch head circ (75%)
The percentages are actual age not adjusted for their prematurity. Everyone is doing great on their own little curve so even though they are small in height and weight for their age, the doctor was unconcerned. WOOHOO!
The doc gave everyone a full exam and I am happy to report that all is well! Logan's abdominal hernia will still have to be monitored through out this year, but no action is needed at this time. It will only become a problem if it does not go away by Oct when they turn 2. They each had to have three shots - no one was happy about it, but they all did really well and only cried for a few minutes until I broke out the snack! LOL
As far as development is concerned, they are mostly doing exactly what 15 month old toddlers do and even ahead on a few things! We need to start working with spoons and forks while eating and also on getting down stairs safely, so those are next on the list.
The one area of slight concern is speech. The doc said the average is 4-10 words by now and while we have a lot of babbling and jibber jabber, other than the occasional dada and mama, no one is talking much. Jess has more words than the boys, but she only has a few, no where near 10. The doc suggested contacting Birth to 3, so I am going to talk with their therapist tomorrow and see what we should be doing to get them talking! I am sure in several months there will be a post about how I can't stand all the talking, but for now I can't wait to hear it! LOL
I need to close for now, nap is not going well today - I think everyone needs some tylenol and cuddle time with mom. I will go into their individual stuff tomorrow. Have a great day!








1 comment:
Happy 15 gang!
We aren't saying a lot of words either. It's like they have there own lanuage, very fustrating at times for mommy! lol
Post a Comment