Anyway, awhile back I purchased snack traps for the trio to use. I was putting cheerios in and they were very messy because they figured out how to keep the trap open and cheerios went flying everywhere! I put them away to try again in a few weeks. The yahoo triplet group was talking about them last week, so I brought them back out and tried bigger snacks as was suggested (thanks again Helen!) What a huge difference! I put chex cereal or goldfish in them every morning now and they love them! and the best part - really no mess! I do want to get them a table and chair set to have snack on soon, but for now these traps are fantastic! I highly recommend them.
Next week is a big week. The trio have their 15 month appointment on Mon. the 26Th! Somehow with all the Christmas craziness I forgot a 14 month post! I promise to put together an update post with all the weights and stats and new stuff they are doing after the appointment. Tuesday we are having a new photo done. I was not planning on any more til Spring pics at 18 months, but for $30 Charleens is having a photo contest and I could not pass it up!
In totally unrelated news, I have not posted about this, but I have not been 100% for a while and even going to the gym everyday, I have only lost 2 lbs! It has been very depressing and frustrating. I am also getting my "monthly visitor" more than I should, so I had an appointment and the doc sent me for blood work, and I have an ultrasound this week. They took 5 vials of blood and I had to pee in the cup! Between all that lab work and this ultrasound I hope to find out what is going on. Please let it be nothing serious! I won't know the results until the 28Th, so keep me in your thoughts!
See, I told you next week was BIG! OK, I better get the rest of the nightly chores done - those sippy cups don't make themselves! Have a great night!








No comments:
Post a Comment