Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thanks for the award!



I have been given a blog award! Thanks Maggie! I was given another award a while back from Nicole and since I was new to this whole blogging thing, I was unsure how to post it or what to do. I am still rather computer illiterate, so please bear with me, as I can not figure out how to link their sites, but they are all in my blog roll on the left. I want to continue to share the love and offer the award to 10 fellow bloggers. I had a very hard time choosing, because I have 20 blogs on the blog roll! I feel that all 20 are great blogs that I really enjoy so please go visit and read about all the awesome families! Even if you are not on the list, please accept the award and spread the love. Since I have to pick 10 - In no particular order:

Raising Triplets in High Style

The Becklets

Raising Kanes

What a Trip!

Surviving Triplets

Corcoran Crew

Three Times the Giggles

Pyjammy's Blog

Houghton Crew

Triplets Plus One


Please go check them out! I will have a regular Monday blog tomorrow!

1 comment:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Thanks, Kris! Congrats on the award!