OK, it has been a little tough the last few days. The runny noses are back in full force and all three are miserable!! I am miserable because I just can not keep everyone comforted. It sucks! I hate to hear them crying and whining and all they want is to be held. I end up on the floor trying my best to hold everyone at once and they hate having to share me. And who made babes hate to have their noses wiped? I am constantly wiping snotty noses and it really makes the boys mad. Jess seems ok with it to a point, but after that forget it. They have no fevers, but sound congested and as already mentioned have very snotty noses and are extra cranky. Luckily we have a doc appointment on Monday, so everyone will get checked out and we just have to tough it out for a few more days.
Sorry no pictures today - I have not been able to shoot any good ones. Anyway, I am getting ready to enjoy nap time and get some work done. Have a great day!
Quilts for college
3 weeks ago








2 comments:
sounds like our house...hang in there. hope everyone feels better soon!
Hang in there Kris! I can totally sympathize with your struggle right now... it will get better though. It always gets better :)
Post a Comment