Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Great Pudding Experiment!

Since I was bad at posting late this week, we had furnace issues - don't ask! I thought I would make up for it by sharing some new videos!

I have been reading my fellow triplet mom Helen's blog at Triple the Giggles and as you can see by her header, she has been brave enough(or foolish enough - LOL) to give her trio chocolate pudding not once but twice and I figured if she could, so could I! I of course waited until Dave was home to enjoy this with me! Enjoy!


Eventually everyone was really enjoying themselves!


We forgot to get "after" pics of the boys, but Jess is a great example of what they looked like! You can bet it was a bath night tonight!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Yay!! So glad you tried it! Isn't it fun?!