Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008

Quick Updates and Mini Vacation

Well, it has been a great week here. Will has almost got sitting byself all figured out! Logan and Jess don't seem to far behind either. They are all doing great and really starting to move around on the floor - no crawling yet -but I know that it won't be far off. Logan is rolling everywhere! Their schedule is going well and the 4 bottles and 3 meals are really exciting for them and soon we can add protein (a.k.a. meat) to their diet! I am really looking forward to this as I think that the cereal is becoming a little boring to them. We have added their first finger food- gerber food puffs! They love them. However, they don't have that whole pick it up put in mouth thing yet, so we have to help them. I love the smiles I get when I sign for "more" and they get so excited! We have started several signs for them to start learning. I really think it is going well. We are using "eat" "drink" "more" and "all done" for now with the hope to add many more soon. I saw how well this baby sign worked for my sister and my neice. I hope that the trio does as well!
Speaking of my sis, we are in the process of packing for a long weekend trip to see her!! I can't wait to go and hang out. she is having a barbeque tomorrow and then on Sunday Dave and my BIL Jim will take Vani and Lucas to Hershey Park for the day. K and I plan on taking the little ones to Chocolate World with them and then heading back home. It should be a great little mini vacation and I am very excited.
The only trouble is I HATE PACKING !! We have to bring soo much stuff for the trio. Even this short three day trip feels like we are leaving for a week with all the stuff!! Oh well. I better stop procrastinating, sign off and really get packing ! I will try to post pics and updates on Tues after we get back. Happy Memorial Day to All!!

2 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Hereshey park is so fun!

Courtney said...

Hi Kris!

I love your blog--- your kids are darling! Glad you visited my blog, as well and please do add me to your bloglist.

It's always great to hear from other triplet families in CT. Perhaps we can meet someday!

Courtney