Intro.


Kris and Dave met 19 years ago while Kris was in college and Dave was on his first of several enlistments in the Navy. We have 4 beautiful kids. Lucas is 16 and he is the best big brother ever! He loves his brothers and sister. He has been waiting a very long time to be the "big brother".

William, Logan and Jessica were born Oct.25 2007 at 33 weeks and 5 days! They only spent 10 days in the NICU and came home on their big brother's birthday- Nov. 5 !! This blog will be about the ins and outs of our crazy life.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I can't believe that it has been a week since I lasted posted! Sorry - I will try to post every few days, but this week just seems to be very unexciting so there is not much to write about.
We have added breakfast to the schedule! They are now getting 4 bottles and 3 meals a day. I seem to be in an endless pattern of either getting bottles or food organized, prepared, fed to the trio, and cleaned up. I am trying to get them to go back to back with the feedings, but so far its a no go. I have to have at least 30-45minutes in between or they won't take the bottle after lunch. Dinner is not a problem since they have an hour and half to get hungry before the bedtime bottle. Today lunch was great, but bottle time was rough. They seemed ready to have a drink, but I had to really work to get them to finish bottles.
The other exciting news is: William is finally joining his brother and sister and sleeping thru the night consistently!!! We have been weaning him off his last early am bottle for the past 3 weeks and it is finally paying off!! Everyone now gets up pretty happy sometime between 6:30 - 7:00 ! They stay in the cribs until 7 most days. It is wonderful!

Not too much else is going on. It has been pretty routine.
Thougt I would end with pics of the kids after a feeding! Not sure where Jess' pic is - I'll add it in later but for now Enjoy!!!



1 comment:

Nicole O'Dell said...

I'm going to add you to my blog list, ok? I have loved reading through your blog!